~~!!Cupid's CC Group Cruise Cheap Deposit deadline extended thre Jan 5th 07, Lets go!

ROPD184

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!! The cheap deposit deadline has been EXTENDED...Did yall get that....EXTENDED Til 01/05/07.

WE got almost another MONTH to get people booked under the awesome cheap deposit!!! COME ON EVERYONE LETS DO THIS!!!! Lets make more friends and grow this thing!! IM PUMPED!!!!!!! Come Join the Cupids and have a GREAT CRUISE!!! Come chat with us--click on the Cupid's Link in my signature!!!

Click on THIS LINK for pricing and deposit info!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

If you are looking for an awesome cruise out of Galveston, TX with a fun loving group of people -

STOP - DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER!

James, our faithful King Cupid leader has done a rockin' job of getting together this cruise on Valentine's Day 2008. You only need to put down your deposit of $25 at the moment.

What a better way to show someone how much you love them on Valentine's Day!!! or.....what a great Christmas present! I know I'd love to see this present under my tree!;)

I truly suggest everyone click on the links and find out all the great information about this cruise. Visit us over on our other thread and get to know us better.

COME ONE COME ALL!!!:D Don't be left behind, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!! (ok maybe not, but you are going to miss some great times & wonderful memories with the Cupid Cruisers!

HEY THANKS SHERRY!!! ;) I do try I do try..

we ARE doing a lot of fun activities ON the chat board, as well as planning a lot of cool stuff for the trip...come on in and take a look!! We would love to have you guys!

Sherry....Lisa got hers booked today!! One more member! ROCK ON!!!

Look no further this is it this is the cruise you've been searching for!!!!!

A cruise critic cruise with tons of fun in the sun and outstanding cruise critic members to party with!!!!

If you don't take advantage of the $25 dep offer today it will forever haunt you till you die!!!! don't let this happen to YOU!!!!

JOIN US TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sherry, Stephie, & Kathy ... yall are right!!!

This Cruise Critic Group Cruise will be the SHIZZZZZ!!! :D :D

We have a great group ... everyone is really active and chatty - we are planning some great group events and contests!! And not to mention our GREAT CUPID KING JAMES - HE ROCKS!!!!:p

Come on ... sign up ... take advantage of the $25 deposit sign-up, and join the fun!!!:D :D

Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived