Snorkeling at a Ship Wreck?

load option

This past summer my DW and I went on a cruise and did the Stingray trip and it was a lot of fun. When we got back on the cruise we were talking to another couple about what each of us did while in Grand Cayman. They told us they snorkeled a ship that had wrecked a while back and it was neat. Does anybody now what this excursion is called or how I could book it.

We snorkled on the Cali (sunk in the harbor area in the 1940's) while on our Aquaboats excursion a few weeks ago while on our Legend cruise.....

We had a blast !!!! The 12 ft. zodiac 2 person boats were sooo much fun. You get to drive and zip all over the place.... around the harbor area.....down to Smiths Cove for a snorkle....then to the Cali and last we headed down to 7 mile beach. There can only be 6 boats (12 people) and the guide and his boat.....so small excursion. The day we went there was only us (me and dd) and another couple..... We booked this thru Royal Caribbean (I usually don't do cruise excursions but glad we did this one) but I think you can book direct.

I booked an excursion through RCCL called the Reef and Wreck Snorkel. I believe we are going to Cheeseburger Reef and then to the wreck. This will be the first time my children ( 9 and 11) have been snorkeling so I'm hoping this is a fun and easy excursion for kids.

Archived