Talent show night?

Based on the "Talent" Shows we have seen.......it is pretty obvious that talent is pretty limited on cruises. But the best was watching the drunk guy drone on through Danny Boy.......that made everyone head for the exits.....:)

There was one on the Brillance in December of last year. Most of the entrants were kids. There were a few adults who unfortunately looked like lounge lizard wannabees or embarassingly poor street performers. I kind of expected to see it dropped from the agenda.

Jan

boy did i have a different experience. last december on the serenade they had a week long KARAOKE IDOL tryouts in one of the lounges. we went to watch almost everynight and while there were some who should only open their mouths to talk and eat......for the most part.....these passengers were pretty frickin talented.

then on the last night at the farewell show they had the top 10 from the week compete. i have to say that that show beat out the "paid" entertainment we had seen all week. i'm pretty sure each contestant had to be over 18 and it was all singing. they were fabulous.

On the 3 cruises I've been on, all other cruise lines, the guest talent shows have been FULL of awesome talent and were very enjoyable to watch. Maybe we just got lucky.

I am one that likes to participate in these things, I have been singing all my life and rnjoy performing. Guess I'll just have to try my hand at Karaoke.

So, do they have a piano bar maybe???

Archived