Overnight at Sofitel

larryvel

NCL has set my family up in two different hotels in Miami. They are flying us into Miami a day early. My sister and her husband will be at the Radisson Miami downtown. I am set to go to the Sofitel at the airport. NCL also scheduled our departures from Los Angeles at different times. Has anyone had this situation where the NCL has split up family members. My sister and her husband have one cabin and I have another. Could that be the problem. :eek::eek:

Well i'd prefer to be travelling with my family... Maybe they didn't know you were family- because.. you're last names are different?
Anyway- i'd just call them, and request what you want- if you're paying for it, then you deserve to get what you want. If you aren't comfortable- well,then.. change it :)

I've called three times and NCL stated that because I was not paying for the extra day they could send us where there was space. I explained that since I paid for all three passengers on one credit card and I crossed-referenced all of reservations that we should travel together. There was no changing their minds. Well I guess we have to live with their decision.

Sorry about you situation.

But, maybe a [B]lesson learned for others[/B] that are about to book pre-cruise with NCL.

DON'T DO IT.

From what many have posted, there is little if any savings. You might even pay more. You have very little flexibility.

Book it yourself. Fly yourself. Meet NCL at the pier and let them do the part they do best - cruise.

I am sorry to hear about your situation but the Sofietel would be my preference. We stayed there and thought it was wonderful and it is considered to be in a very safe location. This is very important too. We arranged for a tour from the hotel and they had a trailer for our luggage and took us to the ship after the tour. I would stay at the Sofietel again. Happy Sailing, Joy

Archived