Help! Mariner room 6620..Hump?

bnsilly

Looking at booking on the Mariner...trying to find the best balcony room..Room 6620 is avail...Is that one of those rooms on the "hump" that I believe are supposed to have the bigger balconies?? It is deck 6.

Any other good room suggestions for Mariner? We are looking at the June 10 sailing..Thanks for any info or suggestions...Have never cruised her before.

We were in 1320 on Mariner and the balcony was pretty big but it was an OS. I don't think 6620 will have a bigger balcony since it is mid hump but it is an incredible location. You are close to everything and right in the middle of the ship. We always look for a hump cabin now. Just remember, the Mariner is a gorgeous ship so you will be pretty happy no matter where you end up!

bnsilly

We have been in that cabin!!! It is wonderful!!! Matter of fact, we are in it again for May '07.

No, the balcony is not any larger than any other of that cabin size BUT the view is GREAT and the location is good since it is very close to the elevators/stairs. We do not like to walk down long hallways to our cabin and it is VERY convenient.

FYI, noise is not a concern, no more there than any other.

Tim & Crystal

You can't beat 6620 for convenience. I have been in that cabin in four different Voyager Class ships and have loved the convenience. We never had any problem with noise from the elevators. It's great for late night returns to your cabin. Just up one flight of steps and your cabin is right there. My husband refuses to stay in any other cabin. You'll love the hump as you can look at both ends of the ship. We are in 6616 on Mariner in February. Can't wait.

Archived