spa options and pricing?

sacway

I have before me the Mandara Spa Treatment "menu" from onboard Regatta in May. I'll assume you are inquiring about treatments other than hair & nails. I'm sorry, my scanner is out of order; so I'll quote prices on several of the major treatments. There is a "standard" price quoted, followed by "value" price. I cannot remember what constituted the "value pricing" (maybe on a port day). Hopefully, someone else will remember & respond to that part.

Elemis Aromapure Facial: $132/standard; $120/value

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Facial: $157/standard; $143/value

La Therapie HydraLift Facial: $132/standard: $120/value

Bali-Atsu Massage (50 mins.): $132/standard; $120/value

Bali-Atsu Massage (80 mins.): $185/standard; $169/value

Balinese Bliss Massage (50 mins.): $132/standard; $120/value

Balinese Bliss Massage (80 mins.): $185/standard; $169/value

Hot Lava Rock Massage (50 mins.): $171/standard; $155/value

Hot Lava Rock Massage (80 mins.): $261/standard; $242/value

Lomi Lomi (50 mins.): $132/standard; $120/value

Lomi Lomi (80 mins.): $185/standard; $169/value

Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program (sgl.): $160/standard; $145/value

Ionit. Cell. Red. Prog. (3 treatments): $399/standard; $363/value

Elemis Coconut Rub & Milk Wrap: $154/standard; $142/value

Coconut Rub & Milk w/ 25 min. massage: $244/standard; $222/value

Coconut Rub & Milk w/ 50 min. massage: $289/standard; $263/value

Elemis Lime & Ginger Salt Glow w/ 25 min. massage: $155 & $127

Elemis Lime & Ginger Glow w/ 50 min. massage: $196 & $160

I do remember having my first treatment early in the cruise; & then receiving a certificate delivered to the cabin w/ a discount coupon toward another treatment. There are quite a few more treatments on the menu; but hope this much info gives you some idea of what the price points are.

Plus they have a special each day for a treatment but you only find out the night before in which they advertise it in the daily news thingy (can't remember what they call it. 3 to 4 pages of next days activities newsletter. It's been a long week!) that you get every night during your cruise. A lot of times they have some really great specials but make sure you book as soon as they open the next day because they sell out fast for the specials.

Have a wonderful cruise! And happy holidays!

Ok after my last post I did some research and here is an example of the Oceania Currents (I even figured out what the name was):

http://www.timdotson.com/regatta/Currents%206.PDF

Hope this gives you an idea.

I enjoyed looking through Regatta's past "Currents" as we recently were on the Regatta's Venice to Barcelona cruise and had a great time. One person who added greatly to our enjoyment was the friendly Rick Dean, entertainer and assistant Cruise Director. We had several enjoyable conversations w/Rick.

One bit of curiosity thought (forgive us); but this "Current's" shows a wonderful head of hair . . . and our Rick (I checked our "Currents") to be sure, must have lost it somewhere at sea???

Fur, or no fur - - what a great guy and excellent entertainer. We hope to see him again on a future cruise.

Rich and Merlyn (part of the "Digby" crowd on Oct. 20 Regatta Cruise)

Thanks for the "rack rate" pricing and also the daily program. Just in the nick of time, as we sail on Thursday.

Our tickets say embarcation at 3 pm. Is the ship ready to embark earlier? Say, late morning?

we're thinking of taking the venice to barcelona, but is it too much like the barcelona to rome cruise? what time of year did you go, how was the weather and waters?:confused:

:) :) Our Venice to Barcelona trip was this past October 17th - with a couple of nights in Venice prior and same in Barcelona post cruise. The weather, except for our arrival in Venice was perfect. It rained while in Venice, but not to the point that we couldn't get out and enjoy that wonderful city. Seas were very calm except for the last port, Sete. The Captain "because he is the Captain" decided to go directly to Barcelona. So, we had an extra day in Barcelona which was wonderful. So, good weather and calm seas and a great cruise. All ports were sunny and very comfortable. Do it again in a minute.

Rich

Archived