Arubalisa or others

lgarner

I know this sounds dumb but I'm wondering about taking the bus to Malmok beach in the a.m. for snorkeling and then I was going to then take the bus to Palm beach for the rest of the day. But the thing is, I don't want to carry my snorkel bag around in the afternoon - and I also want to have my other beach stuff for the afternoon (book, portable float - really cool little raft like thing that folds up to almost nothing, extra towel, etc.) but don't want to carry that out and leave it at the snorkel site.... so, would it be really inconvenient (or dumb) to take bus to Malmok for the a.m. and then take it back to ship - dump off the snorkel gear, pick up the other stuff, freshen up and maybe even grab a sandwich on board, and then cab or bus to Palm Beach? I know that we will be travelling back and forth on the same road but I don't know how much time we will waste - how long does it take to get to Malmok on the bus? If we are talking only 15 minutes to a half an hour each way, it will be well worth it to me to not have to drag everything around - and I know, we really don't need all the "stuff" but its stuff that I like to have!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

p.s. We are in Aruba from 7 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. and last year we rented a car and saw some of the other sights so this time its just the two beaches and then maybe some shopping and a drink near the dock.

Hi- you will be fine taking the bus to Malmok, back to ship and then the bus back to Palm Beach. I don't use the bus system so with the stops I cannot tell you how long it will take but if you have all day you will have plenty of time! Enjoy! :)

Archived