Where are my doc's are dinner assignment?

Donnask8pro

It was not printed on our Miracle docs when we received them. We didn't find out until we got our S&S cards upon boarding if we'd even been given the seating we requested. Unless your TA is able to find out for you, you won't know until they hand you your card.

We always check our seating after boarding to see if we got the time and table size we requested. As my TA used to say, it's only a request. We tried to get changed from a small table to a large one on our last cruise, but the Maitre D' couldn't accommodate us. We lucked out though as our tablemates were nice and a lot of fun.

Where ON my doc's, I should say... I can't seem to locate where it states seating. I know it used to be right on front but am I just blind? Or is it no longer on them? I must be getting old. :o

You won't know your dinner setting and table assignment until you get your sail & sign card at the pier. It will be imprinted on your card.

Donna- you need to take more cruises... :D

dining assignments have never been on the docs.. only on the sign and sail card when you board.

(wont be long now til you leave)

PS-- did you see that Disney is offering free dining in Aug & Sept 2007.?

We also found out about our dining time when we boarded the Miracle.

Serene56--Last year we took advantage of the Disney Dining special. I hadn't seen the Disney Dining special being offered for 2007. Is it on the Disney website? Just wondering.:)

you can find information about the dining on disboards.com

We were going cruisefree for 2008 and do some land vacations then i saw the details for the dining. Usually its done in just sept but now then added August to the mix. I can imagine the money I could save by going earlier so we can do the free dining.

I know I need to cruise more, I guess I still have my Disney trips on the brain.. LOL I thought the free dining was for people already in Disney right now to book. BUt my game plan is to go this year in Sept. I am waiting for it to be come avail for cardholders.

Ok, so I am brain dead about thinking I already knew my seating assignment previously. Tis the time of the year to forget things.. LOL

If you go into Carnival.com and log in using your booking number, then click on Modify booking........it will say what seeting they have you down for, but NOT the table. I'm sure this is not in stone, but it does let you know what time they have you down as wanting.

Serene56--Thanks for the info! I'm going to check for the dining special on that website. We have gone to Disney the past two years and were able to take advantage of the special both times. We saved a lot with the special. Last year we combined Disney with our Miracle cruise in August. It was a little crowded, but well worth it! :)

Sad, but true . . . You won't know your dining assignment until you check in and receive your S&S card. It will be imprinted on your card "Late" or "Early", or "Late" seating, name of dining room & table #.

If this assignment is other than you have "requested", it's a good idea to go directly to the dining room to talk to the mtradi' as soon as you board to ask if it can be changed. (Not saying that he will change it for you, but the sooner you ask the better your chances are), as there weill likely be many people there waiting to talk to him.

Good Luck.

Annie

Archived