Mariner GS balcony?

sheilb4

Thanks for your help. I booked a GS on Mariner today. I was torn between an OS and GS and my biggest issue was a nice large balcony that I could get sun on. Seems thats a non issue as both balconies are shaded/covered anyway so I wouldn't really get my wish of sunning, except on deck. Thanks again for your input!

Thanks for your help. I booked a GS on Mariner today. I was torn between an OS and GS and my biggest issue was a nice large balcony that I could get sun on. Seems thats a non issue as both balconies are shaded/covered anyway so I wouldn't really get my wish of sunning, except on deck. Thanks again for your input!

The GS balconies are larger than the OS balconies - but the OS's are bigger cabins.....

Decisions, decisions.....:rolleyes:

The GS balconies are larger than the OS balconies - but the OS's are bigger cabins.....

Decisions, decisions.....:rolleyes:

Not true. On Voyager and Freedom class ships the OS balconies are larger. On Radiance class ships, the GS balconies are larger.

I had a GS on the AOS (sister to the Mariner) and I have several pics of the balcony - click on this picture to see the album

2510788420085690988agdRvI_th.jpg

Although AOS is a sister ship to Mariner, Mariner and Navigator were changed slightly than the 1st 3 ships in the class, resulting in larger balconies. Therefore, the balcony you had is smaller than the balcony on Mariner and Navigator. Just pointing this out so that the OP realizes their balcony will be larger.

Archived