Questions about shows on the Miracle?

Sandi149

I have been told that the production shows are kept on the ships for five years. If this is the case Ticket To ride should still be on the Miracle. The ship has only been in service for three years. It is a great show. Hope you get to see it.

I have been told that the production shows are kept on the ships for five years. If this is the case Ticket To Ride should still be on the Miracle. The ship has only been in service for three years. It is a great show. Hope you get to see it.

I would imagine the shows will still be there. They were pretty fun (see pics in sig). :)

I sure hope it's still there. I am the one who posted about "trying to convince my friend to go on the Miracle" and her husband absolutely loves the Beatles and would love the show. :D

I sure hope it's still there. I am the one who posted about "trying to convince my friend to go on the Miracle" and her husband absolutely loves the Beatles and would love the show. :D

The blues brothers show was short but just as good I thought. Chris the CD was great and super enthusiastic as Belushi...

Honestly, our cruise had horrible moments our room steward was horrible, and other service issues came up and the food was just awful, but some of the shows and the games and activities really lightened the mood for us no matter what else got screwed up. I am hoping our problems were not the usual norm for the Miracle, but the cruise director and staff and the performers are just great.

Colleen

the Beatles show was good....any luck with getting those friends to book? And not to get off subject, but you twisted the Lunch issue.......Bacchus Lunch IS offered on SEA DAYS only...NOT on port days..........I don't want you to miss something.

the Beatles show was good....any luck with getting those friends to book? And not to get off subject, but you twisted the Lunch issue.......Bacchus Lunch IS offered on SEA DAYS only...NOT on port days..........I don't want you to miss something.

My friends are thinking about it. They are concerned that leaving out of NY will have rough seas and she will get sick. She has only been on 1 cruise before and it left from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and didn't get sick. She heard that the waters out of NY are rough but yet never left out of NY so how does she know that she would get sick? :confused: Just because someone she spoke with got sick, doesn't mean she will. I told her that even though the beginning of June is technically hurricane season, the majority of the hurricanes happen from Aug-Oct.

Yeah I saw that I twisted the lunch thing. I was reading it too fast. :eek:

Archived