Where to shop?

CruisinCoach

I will be visiting Roatan in a week on the Grand Princess. I will be doing the zipline and Tabayana Beach excursion, but I also want to pick up some Honduran coffee and some El Rey del Mundo cigars. Does anybody know of a store that is convenient to either the port or tabayana beach where I may purchase these items?

I will be visiting Roatan in a week on the Grand Princess. I will be doing the zipline and Tabayana Beach excursion, but I also want to pick up some Honduran coffee and some El Rey del Mundo cigars. Does anybody know of a store that is convenient to either the port or tabayana beach where I may purchase these items?

Can't answer about the cigars but can tell you that you can find Honduran coffee in Coaxen Hole which is the small town you will find where you dock. There's a flea market area with stalls that sell Honduran coffee within a few yards of the dock area. If you venture further into Coaxen Hole you will find some grocery stores and other shops that carry great Honduran coffee as well as other items that are priced a bit lower than you will see on the west end of the island where so many tourists tend to shop.

Dianne

Archived