Yet another (but this time urgent) dress code question

BRC6C

We leave tomorrow morning for 11 nights aboard the Zenith and clearly we are not the pack weeks ahead types... as I madly get organized, I relized I'm confused. For lunch and dinner in the dining room, is there a dress code? I think I finally have dinner straightened out!

We leave tomorrow morning for 11 nights aboard the Zenith and clearly we are not the pack weeks ahead types... as I madly get organized, I relized I'm confused. For lunch and dinner in the dining room, is there a dress code? I think I finally have dinner straightened out!

Hi BRC6C, We have never sailed the Zenith, but I would think there would be about two or three formal dinner nights. Your travel documents should tell you how many formal nights there are. As for the dress code for lunch, on every cruise that I have been on, the only restrictions for dress have been no tank tops, swim suits, etc, other than that casual is fine for lunch. Maybe someone who has sailed the Zenith could give more information.

Have a great cruise.

lunch: no dress code

dinner: there will be 2 to 3 formal nights; long gowns or cocktail dresses for women; tux or formal jacket and tie for men.

The rest of nights will be divided into Informal and Casual, more casual nights than informal.

Informal nights are dresses or pantsuits for women, sport jackets for men (no jeans).

Casual nights are casual dress, skirt, pants, blouse, light sweter, capris for woman, polo or short sleeve shirts, docker type pants for men. (not sure about jeans)

At the buffet, you can wear whatever you want.

Archived