Its my first time..

Milfy sEtTiN SaiL

Im going on my first cruise EVER in April. On the Carnival Conquest out of Galveston, TX.. i know we are headed to Cozumel, and a couple other places. This was all planned and I just said yes, so it was all paid for. IM SO EXCITED!!!!:D But,.... i want to know from past "sailors" how is it? Whats the best thing? Let me know all the hot spots..i want to know where YOU go/went

Our ship is settin sail April 1-8 "VAGINA FEST 07" oh yeah.. theres like 20 women going, haha. :p men beware:eek:

anyways.. please im young, i like to have FUN.. let me know whats hot whats to do on this ship!?!!? thanks..

and hey, if ur sailing out with us.. maybe well run into each other ;)

until the next time i hear from someone.. happy sailing.

So, like, oh my god milfy, what, like, kinds of things do you, like, you know, like to do? Maybe we can, like, you know, help you.
Start by going to your roll call and start chatting with those on your sailing.......make some friends before you go.... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=398125

Vanessa........play nice:D

Start by going to your roll call and start chatting with those on your sailing.......make some friends before you go.... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=398125

Vanessa........play nice:D

LOL, Chi, I was okay with the milfy settin sail thing--but "Vagina fest" pushed me right over the, you know, like, edge.

Yeah, me too!!! BTW, we are still in limbo with the move to Chicago. The company DH interviewed with has aquired another company and they now have a couple of positions that they are looking at for him. This is a telecommunications company and have to wait for some kind of regulations to approve the sale, FCC maybe? I don't know. Anyway, we are told that it will be late January before we know anything. So, what did we do? Book a shorter, much cheaper cruise for February 12, LOL!!! We'll be on the Imagination. Hey, NOT taking a cruise was never an option!!!

To the OP, if you'll tell us what you like, perhaps we can help you (<<--over 40 interpretation of my first reply).

Archived