Would you book this shore excursion

gonecruising

We are traveling through the Panama Canal in April on the Summit...We stop on April 23 in Hualtuco, Mexico there is a river rafting trip. Although it is availalable for purchase on the Celebrity website, the details say that due to low river conditions, the tour only operates between September and March.

So I called Celebrity and was transferred to the "shore excursion department" and asked the person if it would be running in April when our ship gets there...she had no idea...I asked her why it would be available for puprchase through my reservation..she had no idea...

Any ideas out there? Should I book this or not...?

Get on the net and check out White Shark Tours there. No web site but a phone nuumber. Small boat, we had four couples and he took us to some of the best bays in the area. Think his name was Jose Vasquez. Cost $100 for the boat and we were out about 4 hours. Great service. Did some boneto fishing and snorkeling as well. If he is still around he is the man to see. We had a blast on our Panama cruise.

Archived