Enchantment Entertainment ?

We sailed on the Enchantment in November and some friends of our are sailing next October and want us to come along. My question is...are the shows going to be the same we saw last month? There was a juggler and a comedian and a few other shows.

I know the Love and Marrage, Qwest, Belly Flop, etc. are the same, but was wondering about the evening entertainment. Thanks.

They rotate the shows around quite frequently, as well as add new ones. The likelihood of a repeat performance is pretty slim. I can tell you for sure that if you sail Enchantment in October that you won't see the same juggler (Jeff Harris)...he's booked on Explorer and Empress during that time period.

My question is...are the shows going to be the same we saw last month? There was a juggler and a comedian and a few other shows.

I believe Enchantment has two production shows: Stage to Screen (songs from musicals that were made into movies) and Rockin' Through the Ages. From what the entertainers told us on the backstage tour, you get one production show on the four night cruises and two on the five nighters.

The other nights have entertainers that change on a regular basis. We had a juggling team on our cruise last May.

Mike

We had the Stage to Screen and Rockin' through the Ages. I wouldn't mind seeing those again. I was just worried about the same juggler and comedian, I guess it only makes sense to switch the entertainers around. We are on the fence right now for this cruise, we actually would like to try a different ship, but who knows...

Archived