I Need Your Help!! Shower Caps? Ones that don't squash your brains

Doug&Suzy-Q

I know it's a weird question but I give up and people on CC seem to have suggestions for just about everything:D

Here goes: You know those cheap, use them once, shower caps the hotels give you?? They were also supplied on the Miracle last year....but not on the Glory:( Super thin cap, Super thin elastic band??

Can the general public buy those caps? And if so, do you know where?

I tossed a drawer full, hate those bulky old fashioned things. Just bought another one, what I thought was "it" in Wal Mart ...No it wasn't all that thin either....AND the elastic is squashing my brains out:p Talk about taking quick showers because my shower cap it to tight...maybe I have a big head...to hold all those brains...ok off subject;)

Help...can anyone help???

If you have a regular hair stylist, ask them if they would either give (or sell) you a few. I buy them bulk from a beauty supply, but I don't think you need that many. If you do think you can use a lot of them, they can be purchased at a beauty supply house. They are primarily used as processing caps, but I use them as shower caps too.

You could try a beauty supply near you, I tried to find them on Sally Beauty Supply, but they are for sale to professionals only on that site.

Wait, here's a site where you can buy a small amount:

http://amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A3784181&page=1

Good luck to you! I know about those small shower caps, I think they make them for 5 year olds :rolleyes:

cruisin*tigger, I'll bet you can find processing caps, the kind without the holes in them, for far less!

I still have my license and can buy wholesale, I think I purchase 100 for under $10 (no holes). If you have an open-to-the-public store near you, look for the ones without the holes, you don't need the holes, so don't pay for them :) .

I didn't check Ebay, didn't think of it, but don't forget to include shipping in your final purchase price before consideration.

cruisin*tigger, I'll bet you can find processing caps, the kind without the holes in them, for far less!

I still have my license and can buy wholesale, I think I purchase 100 for under $10 (no holes). If you have an open-to-the-public store near you, look for the ones without the holes, you don't need the holes, so don't pay for them :) .

Hmmm, the ones I were looking at didn't seem to have holes. Third item down, 100 for $6.99?

I'm guilty of not scrolling down far enough! Sorry. Yes, a much better buy than 100 for $49.95 :o

Edit to add, while the caps are only $6.95, the shipping charges for them are $8.80!

I'd still check a local beauty supply, or ask your hair stylist for help. I know when I was in the business, I gladly helped out our clients with requests such as this. We may have tacked on a $ or so, to offset the shipping charges and sales tax we incurred (we would only include items like this in our regular order), but we would typically allow them to purchase at our wholesale cost.

Archived