Where can I get TA reviews?

JandD Mom

I know you are not allowed to promote or bash a TA on this site. However, I used ***** for a quote, and would like to know if there is some reliable site (other than *****) that will allow me to see whether others have good or bad experiences with TAs.

Once upon a time I used to be able to put in a name and search on this site, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Thanks,

I have always been told that 'TA' in caps means Transatlantic. 'ta' means travel agents. I think you have asked for the wrong thing.

You can email most any of us privately for that info (ta) or try some of the other cruise message boards that do allow that kind of information to be posted.

I have always been told that 'TA' in caps means Transatlantic. 'ta' means travel agents. I think you have asked for the wrong thing.

You can email most any of us privately for that info (ta) or try some of the other cruise message boards that do allow that kind of information to be posted.

Tuggers,

Thank you for correcting me. I can always count on someone on the Celebrity Board to make sure they correct me when I ask a question.

I think emailing individual cruise critic members several of the names of "ta"s or "TA"s or whatever, would be a cumbersome task. So I was hoping there would be a place where I could easily search for this information.

Does anyone have an answer?

I'm sorry you took that as criticism. It certainly wasn't meant that way. I was just thinking that people might skip over your request if they thought you were talking about Transatlantics and they had nothing to add to that.

My answer still stands. Google Cruise Chat Groups or Cruise Boards and try some other boards. There are ones that allow people to post about travel agents out there but we are not allowed to post the names of those boards here.

Sorry if I offended.

Archived