Who's Going - NCL Spirit 9/18

dmartslc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Spirit cruisers,

I am investigating the possibility of getting a cruise critic VIP list together and submitting to the powers that be at NCL and trying to get an embarkation/debarkation priority and cc get together during the cruise. If you are interested in being a part of this please e mail me your names and cabin numbers and I will try to get the ball rolling. Jarrettleroy@aol.com

Also I have booked four spots for a whale watch tour with Orca enterprises (Captain Larry) in Juneau for Monday 9/20. Unfortunately one of our group is not able to cruise with us so I have an extra reservation for this. If you are interested in taking this spot please e mail as well. It is the 3:30 sailing (our port times are 10a-10p, so plenty of time) at $105. Please let me know within the next week if interested otherwise I will have to cancel this res. Thanks. Hope to hear from in either case.

see you in two weeks.

Jarrett(J)

Hi, folks: I'm going on this sailing, too! (Party of six) See the roll call message thread for this sailing for my details. :)

I was thinking that, contrary to my past experiences on other cruises, the people booked for this sailing weren't "internet" people, or weren't reading Cruise Critic... there were so few postings to the roll call thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed meeting you folks on board - dmartslc, zilla , brooklyn10b (and Chris). Hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as Deborah and I did!

The weather was about what I expected, but I was disappointed we didn't make it to Sawyer Glacier. Next time!

Archived