Just a quick question.....about the CROWN

IncredibleCruising

I am going on the crown Princess in Feb/07 and its the southern explorer where you start in St.Thomas and end in Aruba. Doesn't the Crown on one week do that schedule and the other week doesn't it do the exact same islands but instead start in Aruba and end in St.Thomas or am I wrong because if you look at the Crown's webcam today and it is in Antigua which I didn't think the Crown went to. I know that Carnival stopped going to Aruba and changed to Antigua, so I was curious if Princess was doing the same thing.

Thanks Heather:)

MauiLvrs, I know that we start in San Juan and end in San Juan I was just talking about the islands that we stop at.

Heather:)

The Crown sails two different routes and alternates weekly. I assume this is to give folks the option of staying two weeks and visiting different islands. We sailed your itinerary last year; this year we are sailing the other route:

San Juan, Puerto Rico

At Sea

Barbados

St. Lucia

Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda

St. Maarten

St. Thomas

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Hey IncredibleCruising,

The Crown features two different and unique itinerary's on a week to week basis. Many cruisers are booking back to back cruises on the Crown in order to visit the many beautiful islands the southern caribbean has to offer.

My wife and I are booked on the Feb. 3rd sailing of the Crown. How about you? This will be the first southern itineary for her. We also are booked on the November 3rd sailing next year. Different itinerary. Kinda like a back to back cruise with 8 months in between.

Islandfan

Day Port

1 San Juan, Puerto Rico

2 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

3 St. Kitts, St. Kitts & Nevis

5 Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles

6 Aruba

7 At Sea

8 San Juan, Puerto Rico

day 4 Grenada. wonderful itinerary, did it on 11/25. keep in mind since you are in st. thomas on sunday, the shops close at 1pm.

The Crown sails two different routes and alternates weekly. I assume this is to give folks the option of staying two weeks and visiting different islands. We sailed your itinerary last year; this year we are sailing the other route:

San Juan, Puerto Rico

At Sea

Barbados

St. Lucia

Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda

St. Maarten

St. Thomas

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Exactly.

We did the itinerary above Nov. 4 and will do the other itinerary in the future so we can cruise the Crown again.

Archived