ship--HOLIDAY.....need information

mscreneet

We are sailing on the Holiday in March. Before I resign the kids to Lido Deck for dinner every night, can someone tell me if they offer a kids menu in the dining room? (I'm thinking formal night so we can all get our pics taken dressed up).

No need to relegate the kids to the Lido Deck buffet. They have a kid's menu in the regular dining rooms. It's the usual chicken fingers, fries, fish sticks (I think), burgers and hot dogs.

If I were you I would just let the kids order from the regular menu. The portions are quite small so you don't have to worry about wasting food. Also it gives the kids a taste of real food.

The waiters are super about immediately bringing food to the table for the little ones. As soon as we got to the table each night our waiter had fries waiting for IzzBizz (15 month old granddaughter).

IzzBizz....too cute! We're taking our 5 yo and 2 yo granddaughters (and their mother!) in May and they will be going to the dining room as long as they act like ladies. The 5 yo won't be a problem....she's been on several cruises and we can bribe her with the show after dinner (her fav part of cruising). The 2 yo has little patience but LOVES to eat! Hope they start bringing her food right away. We're already lining up "quiet" toys to pull out of our purse to keep them occupied.

Can you tell I'm a little worried about the dining??? LOL It will either work or we'll split a pizza! It's never too early to start teaching them about dining and dining behavior but I won't do it at the expense of any other guests.

I am going to have to cancel our Holiday Cruise in June. It turns out that is the week for our Annual Statewide meeting (normally it is the third week in June.)

We had an incredible rate ($256 per person for five nights) and I know I will not get that good a rate again.

I think I am snakebitten....this is the second time I have booked the Holiday, and the second time I have had to cancel.

Archived