looking for help

steelmanga

Horseback riding in San Juan or of course the Barcardi tour if everyone is of age...kind of cool to learn how the picked up out of Cuba and left Fidel high and dry when he wanted his chunck of the buisness....St. Thomas I recommend hiring local tour guide Sonny Liston...we had a blast with him and he gives you options as to what you can do (i.e. beach, shopping, etc in addition to the tour).

You may want to check over on the Ports of Call boards - they have great info and are listed by port.

You don't mention the ages involved (adults, adults/kids, etc) so it's tough to recommend but in St. Thomas, why not consider chartering a 1/2 day sail on one of the sail boats? Two years ago DH and I went on HighPockets with Captain Kathleen and we had the time of our life! I don't recall it being all that expensive; there was a family of 4 onboard with us and they also had a blast. The 1/2 day sail includes lunch, snorkel stops and it was the highlight of our cruise.

In San Juan, you may want to visit the El Junque rain forest - it's fabulous and has great falls!

If you've never been to San Juan, walking the old city is really nice. See the fort, the monestary now a hotel and have a drink in an outdoor courtyard. The city is very "walkable". St. Thomas has some great beaches. Sapphire and Coki are gorgeous but the most fun if you get the chance is to take a catamaran to St. Johns. Hmmm Antigua, Millers beach was fun, we rented jet skiis (we have teens).

Archived