another ? about the Miracle

Sandi149

We are just off the Miracle Dec. 10th cruise, and I believe that they serve both breakfast and lunch in the dining room. We always ate lunch in Horatio's, but did have breakfast in the dining room.

John & Shari's

I was just looking at the Miracle capers and noticed that for lunch they only list Horatio's. Do they serve lunch in the dining room on the Miracle?

Thanks. :)

According to my Capers Lunch is served in the Bacchus room on sea days but not on port days......I never ate there for lunch, so I don't know from experience.

According to my Capers Lunch is served in the Bacchus room on sea days but not on port days......I never ate there for lunch, so I don't know from experience.

I was looking at the capers from your website. Ok....so it's just not served in the dining room on sea days. I can deal with that.

I was looking at the capers from your website. Ok....so it's just not served in the dining room on sea days. I can deal with that.

No, it's served ON sea days not port days....for us we boarded Sunday...NO Lunch

Monday sea day Lunch

Tues, Wed, Thurs and Friday...port days No Lunch

Saturday sea day Lunch

Sunday.......kicking and fighting as I'm dragged off of the ship........

Damn, it just hit me... I am jealous of you guys.... was on the Miracle a month ago, and had SUCH a wonderful time. I want to be BACK there right NOW..:mad:
Join us on the southern.......out of FLL....2 sea days St Maarten, St Kitts, St Lucia and 2 more sea days.......wonderful itinerary on a beautiful ship for 8 days....what's not to love?

I've been chatting with and made friends on the 1-7-07 because I was thinking about going then, until I booked the next October cruise.....I'm jealous of them leaving in two weeks.

Archived