Cabin Noise

Hi -

I just booked my first suite on the Navigator of the Seas. Like so many others I have moved up the ranks from and inside stateroom to a suite 5 cruises later. I am concerned about the pool about my GS1298.

Is most of the noise experienced in these cabins just during the day or during the night also?

My son and I are early risers so morning noise won't be so bad.

Thanks for the input.

LM:)

Hi -

I just booked my first suite on the Navigator of the Seas. Like so many others I have moved up the ranks from and inside stateroom to a suite 5 cruises later. I am concerned about the pool about my GS1298.

Is most of the noise experienced in these cabins just during the day or during the night also?

My son and I are early risers so morning noise won't be so bad.

Thanks for the input.

LM:)

We had GS 1324 on the Adventure of the Seas last year - in fact all of our cabins have been on deck 10 and we have never had a problem with noise!

I would think if you are going to hear anything - it may be some chairs rustling.....but we never heard any noise......

We were on deck 10 of the Sovereign last weekend. The second night of the cruise we did hear a bit of noise that sounded a lot like feet running around back and forth. It was the only night we heard it, but it was kind of annoying after a few minutes.

It seems like the other posters did not experience this on the Voyager ships, so you should be good on the Navigator. =)

We were on deck 10 of the Sovereign last weekend. The second night of the cruise we did hear a bit of noise that sounded a lot like feet running around back and forth. It was the only night we heard it, but it was kind of annoying after a few minutes.

It seems like the other posters did not experience this on the Voyager ships, so you should be good on the Navigator. =)

Had the same issue on the Sovereign with deck 10 and yes it got old after a while. A couple of weeks ago I had a cabin on the hump of the Jewel and each day you could hear the bass and voices from the pool band. Was not bad but could be heard. Never heard any chairs or passengers walking above.

We were in JS 8026 below the pool (last week).

We could hear what I assume were chairs being moved around.

On the balcony - we heard some background/faint noise when they were having a big event going on. It worked out alright because I wanted to go upstairs anyway.

Since they have turned off in-cabin announcements (at least on the Rhapsody), we never got to hear the announcements unless we were already out and about.

I wouldn't worry too much about the noise - it will be minimal if anything.

Archived