CCL - Three Reef Snorkel

thisbud

Has anyone done the three reef snorkel offered in Cozumel? I would like to go snorkeling. CCL offers Three Reef Snorkeling tour and another that is a one snorkel stop and is on a cataraman. I am sailing on the Miracle, Jan 7... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking at this one, too. Our cruise is in February, and we'd really like to hear from someone who has done this 3 Reef Snorkel before we make a decision.

Anybody? Anybody?

Pleeeeeeeease?

OK, you be the guinea pig and tell us how it was! :D

Sorry Grits--based on your helpful info in the other thread (Conquest 3/18 Excursions) we're leaning toward the Amazing Jeep one. But tell you what--I'll ask around and find someone took this one while we're on the 2/11 cruise and I'll come back and fill you in on what they say about it.

Seems only fair, given how much helpful advice I've gotten from these boards.

Oh, and Grits....ummm....I had another question in the above-mentioned thread....so if you've got a minute, would you fill me in? Thanks!

Sorry Grits--based on your helpful info in the other thread (Conquest 3/18 Excursions) we're leaning toward the Amazing Jeep one. But tell you what--I'll ask around and find someone took this one while we're on the 2/11 cruise and I'll come back and fill you in on what they say about it.

Seems only fair, given how much helpful advice I've gotten from these boards.

Oh, and Grits....ummm....I had another question in the above-mentioned thread....so if you've got a minute, would you fill me in? Thanks!

Well, I think you will be happy with the Amazing Jeep tour. Just remember that as long as the sea crocs are there, the sharks aren't. ;) (LOL! That's what they tell you after you see a croc, who always just happens to be waiting for the group to pass by in a certain place beside the road.)

I'll run over to the other thread now....

We were looking into this one too on our March 10th Glory cruise or just a stop at Chankanaab for the day. I would have thought it would be a more popular one that we could get some reviews!! If anyone has heard anything, please let me know.

Archived