Jewel 12/31/06 How is the Weather?

ratherbecruisin'

First time to cruise in the Caribbean and I wanted to know if there were recent Caribbean cruisers out there that could let me know about the weather? I have been checking the Weather Channel website at our different ports and it always seems to have rain in the forecast!

NCL 10/84 Mexico

Kids 10/85 ;)

NCL 9/04 Pacific coast

NCL 8/05 Alaska

RCC 4/06 Mexico

NCL 10/06 Pacfic coast

NCL 10/06 Repositioning

NCL 12/06 Caribbean

Don't worry about the rain forecasts that you see - depending upon which islands you are visiting most rain showers blow over VERY quickly and before you know it, the ground is dry.

Weather is one of the few things in life we cannot control but regardless (showers or no showers) you'll have a great cruise.

try this link

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=00801

I don't know where you're cruisin' to-but you can check historical data here by scrolling down and putting another date in-(Like last year). This is for St. Thomas but you can also access Puerto Rico and can enter other islands.

Hi there,

We just got off the Jewel last week after the Western Caribbean itinerary. The weather was not great...chilly (for the Caribbean, high 60's low 70's and windy) and rainy (long periods of cold drizzle, not the usual afternoon thunderboomers). We only actually got off the ship in one port due to the weather. That's the bad news.

The good news is, we've been to all of the ports of call before. We were on vacation and that's always good, no matter where we are. The Jewel is gorgeous and being "stuck" on her is no hardship!

Go, have fun, be happy!

Gini

Archived