Spa Pass-What does it include?

Wagonmaster

I have heard that a spa pass is offered and gives you access to a seperate pool and a lounging area. What all does it cover and how much does it cost. If anyone has used it I would appreciate hearing an opinion as to it's value.

{Sailing on the Dawn in January}.

I sailed on the Jewell on 12/03...the spa pass cost $15 for a day pass, $63 for a full week (both are per person, not per cabin). You could also use the spa free for a period (1-2 hours) before & after any scheduled spa service (e.g., a massage, teeth whitening, etc). Each spa is slightly different; the Jewell had separate men's and lady's rest areas with showers, saunas, hot tubs and cold plunges. It also had a unisex area with heated "stone" chairs and a large hydrotherapy pool, which is cross between a recliner and a hot tub for 4-6 people. If you aren't a sun-worshipper, or you don't want to fight the crowds up on deck, the spa is a nice, quiet alternative.

We just got off the Jewel today and used the spa four days. It was $10/day or $63/week. My wife and I both have back problems and we thought it was a great value. I personally used the steam room and sauna each time. Also, there is a relaxation area with five cushioned chairs looking out thru large plate glass windows with a beautiful view (forward of the ship). Also, two plasma tv's to watch. The men's area was not very crowded. The woman's a little more but still intimate. Great deal IMHO!

Steve

This sounds like a great idea. I am sailing on the WIND in March...and will have my MIL with me to take care of the BABY...which leaves me free to partake of the steam and massage...! Also...I can't go into the sun anymore...(skin cancer!) so the sun deck isn't very alluring anymore.

Does anyone have any info about the spa on the WIND?

This sounds like a great idea. I am sailing on the WIND in March...and will have my MIL with me to take care of the BABY...which leaves me free to partake of the steam and massage...! Also...I can't go into the sun anymore...(skin cancer!) so the sun deck isn't very alluring anymore.

Does anyone have any info about the spa on the WIND?

Archived