Tampa Hotel-Holiday Inn Express?

pghcruiser

We stayed there in October. No problems, would definatately stay there again. It was completely renovated just before we stayed there. Not sure if you are doing their ship and shore package or not, we did and the pick up at the airport was fast and easy, probably there 5 minutes after we got our luggage. The only problem we had was when they were to pick us up on Thursday and take us back to the airport, tried to tell us that their ship to shore package doesn't run on weekdays. After I told them I would call my credit card and dispute the charges because they were not giving us what we paid for, someone was right there to get us.

As said before there is a Bahama Breeze right next door, we just ordered pizza in. If you do this stick with a pizza place that you know, I did hear of people complaining about some pizza they ordered and it was very nasty, we used Papa Johns and it was fine. If you go out of the hotel and turn right about a 5 minute walk down the street there is a little quick mart that we bought beer and chips at, not to bad priced, the hotels vending machines had cheaper sodas. The breakfast bar in the morning is a good start, just enough to get you going untill the Lido lunch!

We arrived in Tampa at 4 pm and left the next morning, this hotel served us perfect for what we needed. Would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Archived