Mercury Cat. 7

morriscats

SkyAuction assigned cabin #4412 for our OV - read here that engine noise might be a problem so emailed them for upgrade - they have a cat 10 for $100.00 more per person. Does anyone know where that is and is this better for us. Cabin 4412 looked good because nothing above us - any help would be appreciated as I have to let them know today.

SkyAuction assigned cabin #4412 for our OV - read here that engine noise might be a problem so emailed them for upgrade - they have a cat 10 for $100.00 more per person. Does anyone know where that is and is this better for us. Cabin 4412 looked good because nothing above us - any help would be appreciated as I have to let them know today.

Cat 7 i s ocean - view on Continental deck #4 (lowest passenger's deck)

Cat 10 is inside room on Panorama #8 (higher deck).

I was at cat 8 (almast the same as 7, same deck) #4125 on Century and didn't hear anything. I wouldn't change.

Check this plan: http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Celebrity/mercury.htm

Thanks, yes that is the cabin #4112. We will have a great time. Last time we cruised on Mercury we were on the Penthouse deck with a balcony. Oh well.

Then you probably know Mercury better than me. ;) I hope you have a great cruise, and please tell us how it went as we are sailing on her next April (California Coastal):D

Tatka,

You will love Mercury. She is beautifully appointed, staff is wonderful, food is great. If you looked at my signature you saw we are sailing on Carnival 8/29 and I am sure we will have a great cruise but knowing that a month later we will board Mercury, sail under the GG bridge with that beautiful S.F. skyline in the background - we can't wait. Feel free to email me if you have specific questions.

Karen (bluesongbird3@aol.com)

Archived