Help!!! Need to make a pit stop before pier in Miami

CPAYNE1997

We are flying into Miami the morning of our cruise. We were hoping to stop by a store to pick up some water, sodas and beer/wine but were thinking of doing a shuttle. I am not sure if this is possible since most of the shuttles do not make stops. Any suggestions?? Are there places in the airport to buy these items?? Also does Miami sell beer/wine on Sundays??? How much is a taxi from MIA to Pier?? Sorry for all of the questions....thanks in advance!!;)

Florida - Supermarkets and convenience stores may sell beer, wine, and some liquers, liquor must be bought in a dedicated liquor store. All operate seven days a week, but cease during early morning hours. Sunday sales start time decided by local option. The only exception is Miami-Dade County where sales are 24/7. Sale of liquor above 153 proof prohibited by law statewide.

Cab fare from MIA to Port of Miami is a flat rate of $24 for the cab ride (not per person)

/////

Lmondrop: You are the expert on Miami so I have one more question for you...we are staying at the Intercontinental West by the airport are there any stores to purchase some wine prior to the cruise? We have a driver on the morning of and if we have to ask him to stop he will but would rather be prepared and go straight to the pier.

What are your thoughts

Lmondrop: You are the expert on Miami so I have one more question for you...we are staying at the Intercontinental West by the airport are there any stores to purchase some wine prior to the cruise? We have a driver on the morning of and if we have to ask him to stop he will but would rather be prepared and go straight to the pier.

What are your thoughts

There is a wine store about 5 minutes (2 miles) away from the hotel. The address is: 2505 NW 87th Ave

Here is the website: http://www.doralwine.com/

Thanks lmndrop: I guess I should have been more specific, would they have Mike's Hard Lemonaide and Schmirnoff Black? We have wine already in the cabin but like these as well and do not have on the ship.....or would we go to a grocery store for that?

Thanks lmndrop: I guess I should have been more specific, would they have Mike's Hard Lemonaide and Schmirnoff Black? We have wine already in the cabin but like these as well and do not have on the ship.....or would we go to a grocery store for that?

Hmm...well they do sell beer at the wine store. I tried calling but its late and they are closed. I have seen Mike's Hard Lemonade at the grocery store...BUT...it depends which Publix you go to....I sometimes have to drive about 30 minutes south by my parents house to find certain products that I can't find in the Publix by my house :mad: .

Lmndrop: I guess we'll play it by ear. We have a bottle of Tequilla in our cabin and I love to put a shot of it in my Mike's (you should try it sometime) So I really need to get to a store that has it......Hopefully our driver will know where to get it.

Thansk for your help

Archived