"Free Air Fare" for Dummies

AdamOfCanaveral

Can somebody clarify one further question on the air deviation:

If I'm reading this right you can opt out of the air portion and do your own thing at any time prior to O booking your flights. You get the air credit plus the air taxes,etc. at that time and it's deducted from your bill but the comment about essentially rebooking the cabin has me worried. Can anyone confirm or deny this point as the cost of the cabin may well have gone up?

Thanks in advance.

Can somebody clarify one further question on the air deviation:

If I'm reading this right you can opt out of the air portion and do your own thing at any time prior to O booking your flights. You get the air credit plus the air taxes,etc. at that time and it's deducted from your bill but the comment about essentially rebooking the cabin has me worried. Can anyone confirm or deny this point as the cost of the cabin may well have gone up?

Thanks in advance.

I need confirmation too.

My TA said that I could opt out of the Oceania air any time before the 91 day cancellation penalty period.

Also said that I could do the air deviation at any time.

Please confirm (poor me I'm in a hurry cause I leave on Sat. for a cruise:o ) if he's saying correct, because I would definitely hold the air and the cruise while I work out details if I can finalize the air in the next two months or so.

Everyone has been great!

Archived