Which one do I book?

Mark

OK veteran Carnival cruisers, here is the question for you...I have the chance to book a Carnival cruise on Sunday May 20 and can choose from the following:

Valor Eastern Caribbean

Liberty Western Caribbean

Victory Western Caribbean

Which would you book and why? And if so, would you go with a balcony or with a suite and which one and why?

I should add that I am also considering RCCL Mariner Western Caribbean

Please advise since I am interested in your respective opinions.

Thanks

Liberty, Western... only because it is the newer of the mentioned ships..! We recently enjoyed an 'Eastern' tho' it was on the RCI Jewel of the Seas...:rolleyes:

We are opting for balconies vs. a suite so we can cruise at least once a year.... I would opt for an oceanview, but the DW got spoiled on our Honeymoon when I was able to upgrade from a cheap balcony to a Cat. 11 suite for $50.00 pp, a week prior to sailing.. :p

If you can get a 9A, and you LOVE balconies on any of the ships you mentioned, that is better than most suites anyday! We have one booked on the Liberty to the Panama Canal in April 2007, and am considering one for the Destiny in April 2008 to the 'southern'..:D

Personally I would choose the Eastern just because I really enjoyed those ports. I'm not sure the ports you have on the itinerary but we loved St. Martin and St. Thomas when we were there. We have been on 3 Western cruises and liked them all but still would prefer Eastern or given the choice Southern too. It really depends on the things you want to do and see.

I went to Carnival.com to look up the itineraries and saw the Legend sails from Tampa that day. The Tampa itinerary is my favorite seven day western route and Cat.11 suite 4228 is available. I think 4228 and 4237 on Spirit class ships are the two best cabins in the entire fleet. This would be my choice hands down.

Archived