Quest sailings missing dates??

SandyR5

Hi - Just looked at the terrific Caribbean itinerary for the Quest. I don't understand why there is NO sailing listed between the 14 day on 2/16 and the 14 day on 3/29. I'd love to book it for early March but no sailings are available. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi Sandy - An early Happy New Year to y'all.

Quest is scheduled for two Panama Canal voyages between Miami and Acapulco during that period.

Go to the Ships Calendar and go 6-months by 6 months to February and March. Scroll down to Quest, and you'll see the double row - Caribbean, then Panama Canal below that.

Best

Cabo

SandyR5,

Hi - Just looked at the terrific Caribbean itinerary for the Quest. I don't understand why there is NO sailing listed between the 14 day on 2/16 and the 14 day on 3/29. I'd love to book it for early March but no sailings are available. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

If you search for cruises in "March 2008" on Celebrity's web site (without making selections for the other search options), the listing shows the following itineraries for MV Celebrity Quest on the dates indicated.

>> 14 Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise - 01 March (Eighth Listing on Second Page)

>> 14 Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise - 15 march (Ninth Listing on Second Page)

>> 14 Night Caribbean Cruise - 29 March (First Listing on Second Page)

I have these listings are live links to the detailed itineraries on Celebrity's web site.

These listings are not together because Celebrity's web site sorts the results of a search by destination region and then by ship.

Norm.

Archived