getting hair done the day of cruise wedding?

Squirtreena

If we are to be at the port by 10:30 and we dont really get on the boat until 12:00 do we get our hair done prior to getting on the ship? Do hair salons in Maimi even open that early? will i have time on the ship to get it done? how does this work...Freedom of the seas is the one we are getting married on...

I got married this month onboard Sovereign of the Seas. We did board around 10:30. I had an appt. on board for 12:00. My wedding was at 1:00. I did have enough time, but not a lot of extra time. It was EXTREMELY windy that morning, so I am glad that I went ahead and scheduled the on board appt.

I got married this month onboard Sovereign of the Seas. We did board around 10:30. I had an appt. on board for 12:00. My wedding was at 1:00. I did have enough time, but not a lot of extra time. It was EXTREMELY windy that morning, so I am glad that I went ahead and scheduled the on board appt.

wow...that is really close in time...yikes..what if you board late? i read somewhere they wont let you get your hair done the same day? you have to get it done prior to getting on board? i would rather get it done on board...if there is time? what about makeup;..I will need that too..yikes

I actually started out with an appt. shore side, at the suggestion of RR. However, when I was making my final arrangement, a guy with RR suggested that I do it on the ship to save costs. He also said that shore side appts. are done at 8 and the wedding wasn't until 1. I went ahead and took his suggestion, but I was very nervous about it. However, it worked out okay for me. I didn't even have a picture of what I wanted. I just told the stylist and she did an awesome job. It didn't take her long at all. So, I think you will be fine as long as you get on the ship by 12 and I can't see why you wouldn't be. Like I said, we were on board between 10:30-10:45 (I think) and our coordinator had me at the salon waiting for them to open at 12:00.

However, if you want to relieve yourself of any worries, get it done shore side.

Archived