Stay Away form LAQuinta North Miami Airport

LWiening

We had just returned from Our Cruise on The Triumph 12/16-12/23. On Our return we booked through Hotwire a room with the LaQuinta North 34th st Miami Airport. BEWARE..

The rooms smelled like mold, the pool looked disgusting, the roomblankets were as old as my grandmothers..The shuttle driver couldn't speak English so we almost missed Our flight do to him having to circle around to get back to the terminal I would think when there are people still on a shuttle you would wonder what stop when there are no more & not to mention we told him three times the airline..

When we arrived back we discovered that Hotwire had sent an email the day we left that we could change Hotels. We were unaware of this do to we never do the internet while on vacation(Our jobs depend on it)..that they would provide a different hotel if we wish..

To top it all off my husbands Daughter friend forgot her purse in the room (Our flight was at 8:00am).We called the hotel from the airport & claimed that they didn't have it..I did mention that WE were the only ones in the room besides the housekeeping staff that went into it to retrive the purse. We know it was left there. Thye got a camera all of the girls undevelope film & 115.oo dollars.

Beware switch your hotel reservation if you are booked with them it was a stay in the Bates Motel...:eek:

Archived