Hello LeoandHugh - You're back - -

Ms Ann

I see you are back from your month long cruise. How was it. How was the junior suite? Do you have any pictures? Oscar and I are just waiting for April to book the Alaska cruise, and will be trying for the great balcony if possible.

Please post for us all to read, cause I cant find a way to sent a message to you privately.

Thanks Guys,

Ms Ann and Oscar.

sorry with all the things to be done for the holidays after we finally got home after thanksgiving, i have not gotten around to posting. you can email me direct at leo2hugh@msn.com and i will give you more details. but in short, the jr suite was absolutely the best we have ever had as far as space was concerned. even had a walk in closet. the balcony was big enough for 4 chairs, 2 lounges and a table and was built of teak which was easy on the scooter. no ramps either. big bathroom with walk-in shower and fold down seat and good drainage so the whole bathroom floor did not get wet when leo took a shower. we had the beds separated up against each wall to allow plenty of room between to turn the scooter. there is a floor to ceiling curtain that can be pulled to separate the bed area from the sitting area if one wants to sleep while the other reads. sitting area has 2 arm chairs, ottoman and 2seater sofa. the cabin door is pheumatic and opens automatically when sea pass card is inserted and plenty of time to get in or out. we used the forward elevators near cabin1028 most of the time and found they were much less crowded than those midships. i have a few pictures which i will attempt to send if you give me your home email.:) hugh

Archived