Rhapsody Compass for 5 and 12 year olds

sugcarol

I did not save ours, but there are 3 activity times a day and they are each themed. Your 5-year-old will be in the Aquanauts program for 3-5 year-olds. There is an activity from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. My son, 3, didn't participate in any of the daytime programs except one on the first day. There was an animal theme (face painting included) and superhero theme during day activities but I don't remember the rest since DS didn't go. There is always a coloring activity and a science activity along with physical activity to go along with the themes.

My DD, 6, participated in 5 of the 6 night themes and they were the same themes as the Aquanauts, but with varying activities - Star Wars Night/Astronaut Night, Pajamarama Movie Night (wear PJs), Pirate Night, Dance Party Night, Country Western Night and Carnival/Fair Night. My DD loved Advenure Ocean and I'm sure your 5-year-old will too! On the last sea day they have a Talent Show and all the kids get a gold medal because they all deserve "First Place!"

By the way, the kids really looked forward to getting their Adventure Ocean Compass each night when we returned to their room to see what the activities were going to be the next day.

Have fun!

Mel

Archived