Help from some RCI wizards

What is the correct difference sq ft from a Deck 6 E2 Ocean view stateroom vs a deck 8 Superior Ocean view stateroom on AOS. Different sites show different sq ft for same stateroom. For AOS deck 6 E2 OVS on RCI site shows 173 sq ft with 47 sq ft balc. Deck 8 Superior Ocean View is 202 Sq Ft with 50 sq ft balc. Now vertual ship tours and Virtual tours USA show Superior the same as Ocean view 173 Sq Ft with 47 Sq Ft Balc who is right ?? Reason for question is we got upgraded from deck 6 OVS to deck 8 SOVS and for the stateroom it says 202 sq Ft on the DOCS. :confused:

What is the correct difference sq ft from a Deck 6 E2 Ocean view stateroom vs a deck 8 Superior Ocean view stateroom on AOS. Different sites show different sq ft for same stateroom. For AOS deck 6 E2 OVS on RCI site shows 173 sq ft with 47 sq ft balc. Deck 8 Superior Ocean View is 202 Sq Ft with 50 sq ft balc. Now vertual ship tours and Virtual tours USA show Superior the same as Ocean view 173 Sq Ft with 47 Sq Ft Balc who is right ?? Reason for question is we got upgraded from deck 6 OVS to deck 8 SOVS and for the stateroom it says 202 sq Ft on the DOCS. :confused:

First, congratulations on the upgrade. ;)

I am not a wizard but I have looked to see the sizes and I believe the RCCL website is the correct one, not Virtual Tours USA.

The Deck 8 Superior Ocean View is a D1, D2 category.

That cabin is more expensive. That will be the larger stateroom at 202 and 50 sq. feet.

The Deck 6 Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom is an E1, E2 category which is cheaper and will be smaller at 173 and 47 sq. feet.

The RCCL website has this and the cruisestaterooms site has this and I would go by that. ;)

If I am not correct I hope someone will post that. :)

First, congratulations on the upgrade. ;)

I am not a wizard but I have looked to see the sizes and I believe the RCCL website is the correct one, not Virtual Tours USA.

The Deck 8 Superior Ocean View is a D1, D2 category.

That cabin is more expensive. That will be the larger stateroom at 202 and 50 sq. feet.

The Deck 6 Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom is an E1, E2 category which is cheaper and will be smaller at 173 and 47 sq. feet.

The RCCL website has this and the cruisestaterooms site has this and I would go by that. ;)

If I am not correct I hope someone will post that. :)

Trust Alexis she has the info correct!

Archived