Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?

Chrislynn55

On Monday (Jan 1) we will be going on the Elation out of Port Canaveral. We did book through Carnival and have their shuttle tickets for transportation from the Orlando airport to the port. We're thinking, though, that we might like to treat ourselves (two of us) to a cab or limo ride to Port Canaveral instead. This is late to think about booking private transportation but since the cruise is on a Monday and not on a weekend, maybe everything won't be booked.

Now to the request....I need advice on what companies are reliable and an idea of the price we could expect to pay. I know others have asked this question before but I didn't make note of the responses, thinking that we'd just be taking the Carnival shuttle bus. I'd appreciate anything anyone can tell me!

We've used Art's Transportation twice to the port. Very reliable and very reasonably priced. I cannot tell you about limo prices...we used a van once and the other time a large Lincoln. We did price around and they were the cheapest at the time.

They have a website...and an 800 number. You can find them through Google.

Have fun

Another alternative is to rent a car and drive yourself. You could rent a "luxury" car or something that you would not usually drive. We are renting from Thrifty at the beginning of February and it is much cheaper than the Carnival shuttle.

Jackie

Sensation 2.4.07

Archived