pool ages

cellotaxi

I am going on the Vision and Monarch in Jan/Feb, and I was wondering what the age requirement is for the Adult pool, I heard 16, but i was just checking. Im sure its the same for all Ships, but if anyone has been on the vision and knows that would be great!!!!:D

I am going on the Vision and Monarch in Jan/Feb, and I was wondering what the age requirement is for the Adult pool, I heard 16, but i was just checking. Im sure its the same for all Ships, but if anyone has been on the vision and knows that would be great!!!!:D

If you are asking about the Solarium pool and not the regular pools, it was 16 on our cruises. ;)

Yes, those were the ones I meant, thank you. What ship was that, I heard it was 16 on the Freedom and was not sure if it was specific to Freedom or all of the ships. :D

As far as I know from experience on the RCCL ships and reading it on here, that is the age for all the ships Solariums. ;)

EDIT:

I just did a search asking Solarium age to make sure it was not just on the ships we sailed. 16 is correct.

Thank you very much, where exactly did you search for it, Im somewhat a newbie to the website.:D

Sorry, I did not see your Search question until just now.

This is going to sound confusing, but just click and write where I tell you and leave everything else the way it is.

Go to the top of this page and you will see the blue strips.

On the bottom strip, look for the word Search. (it is to the left of where you log in) Click on it.

When it opens you will see a blank box on the left that says over it.

Key Words. In that box type required age for Solarium.

Under that box you will see Search entire posts. Leave it set on that.

At the bottom of the left column it will say Threads or Posts.

Click the dot for Threads.

On the right of the page go down to where it says,

Select one or more forums to Search.

Scroll down and click on Royal Caribbean Cruise line.

Click on search now.

Up will come the page on postings of passengers giving the information you asked for.

Whatever you are looking for, you can try to find it that way. The search feature does not always work so give it another try if it comes up blank. The less you type in the Key Words box, the better it is rather than a lot of extra words. Try rearranging the words you are searching for if it comes up blank.

You can switch from Threads to posts and try that.

Any cruise line or other forum on Cruise Critic can be searched.

Archived