Fiesta Deck /T class/ Regal Princess

Painter

The only way I know anything about the cabins you refer to, which are H-category OV cabins according to Princess, is that they are on the way to the tender embarkation point. I recall going by those cabins at least once, if not twice during our cruise in September in order to get off the ship in port. My advice would be to avoid these cabins unless you are an early riser on port days. The rest of the time, I imagine it's pretty quiet down there.

I stayed in cabin F122 on the old CROWN PRINCESS several years ago. These cabins are very near a crew recreation area, and quite close to the water level. It was not quiet at all! Way too much noise for a decent night's sleep. Also, these cabins are a bit smaller than normal ... the second bed is an upper berth which folds out of the ceiling. I recommend avoiding the FIESTA deck cabins on these three ships (includes also the current REGAL PRINCESS and the old STAR PRINCESS).

Archived