Brilliance GS 1556

I have a courtesy hold on GS 1556 on the Brilliance. The cabin is in a central location, but I was wondering whether it would be noisy being next to the elevators and the Yacht club.

Should I keep this cabin or select another Suite away from the elevators?

Any thoughts?

We will be in 1060 on the Jan. 12th sailing so I will let you know. It is the opposite side of the ship but directly next to an elevator. We have had several hump cabins on the Voyager class and never heard any excess noise. I think you will be very pleased with the location, I would keep the cabin.

It´s a great cabin location. I would definitely take it.

I´ve been in almost this location on the Jewel three times. Jewels cabin set up differs a bit from Brilliance so if you lok at the Brilliance deck plan I would have been in cabins 1552 & 1554.

You are far away from the elevators. There are no elevators on that side of the ship, they are across the centrum area. The Yacht Club is just a seating area with a few comfy couches. No noise from there at all.

The Centrum area tends to be noisy because of loud music from deck 4, however your cabin is divided by a wall from the Centrum area. And even in the cabins I´ve been on (right at the doorway to the centrum) I never heard anything in my cabin. It got abolutely silent once the door to the room was closed.

Archived