Car Parking in Harwich

Pemcorgimum

Has anyone any information on parking the car at the port in Harwich for the duration of the cruise? On the Harwich port website, it says ''online booking coming soon for cruise passengers'' and then gives some prices but adds that those are not for cruise passengers.

There is a phone number which I shall ring after the New Year but I was wondering if anyone had any experience of leaving the car in Harwich.

Thanks

Laura

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We have just booked on Constellation for 17th May 2008 and were also wondering about parking at Harwich pier. Does anybody have any more information about availability, cost, possibility to pre-book?

Also, does anybody know if there is a hotel nearby that might offer parking for the cruise if you stay with them the night before?

Thanks,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

CAR PARKING

just rang, no need to book, 6 pounds a day comes to 72 and you can pay with cash, cc or cheque on the day. Just look for signs Jewel of the Seas and there will be luggage people to take bags and bus transfer to the ship.

and I expect it will be the same for other ships too

lauraam., On our last cruise from Harwich we prebooked with the TA, however you can park ,catch the bus and then pay at the pre bookin hall.They give you a ticket which allows you to board the bus back to the carpark on your return from the cruise, as the park is a 10 plus minute drive away.

• 1 month later...

Brian,

Can you point me to a good website or ph. number for the parking you used? I am driving to Mildenhall/Lakenheath from North Yorkshire (Harrogate) the day before and will drive from there on the day of the cruise to park. I am very unfamiliar with the area so I am looking for the post code to preset my route.

Thanks,

Ripcordzz

mysigzr9.jpg

Archived