Diving in Tortola-NCL

watchdiva

DH wants to dive the Rhone when we are in Tortola and we are getting conflicting info as to whether NCL will offer this dive in April '07 when we are there. We are in port from 7AM-1PM with onboard time being noon.

I've e-mailed Dive Tortola but have not received any reply.......does anyone know if NCL will still offer this dive or if I really need to be working hard to find an independent..............

If we were in port all day, I wouldn't hesitate to book independent, just concerned about timing and getting DH back onboard in time:eek: .

We have dove the Rhone twice. Because you have to be back on the ship by 12:00 noon you are pushing it. it's about a 20-30 min ride out to the dive site. We are diving there again in February with: UBS Divers this will be our second time with them. Last year there was only 3 of us when we dove the Rhone with them. They maybe able to customize your dive to fit you in. Nice clean operator. Previous dives were with the ship operator, I think it was Dive Tortola and they were the one of the best ship operator we have ever dove with.

Good luck and don't miss the Rhone if you can.

Tahiti 2006

Archived