Price came down again

Sandi149

I had posted this yesterday but not sure if anyone saw it. There is another price reduction. Someone on here, can't remember who, talked about a code number for a price reduction. The code is DP3. So I went on the Carnival site and put in the code and sure enough the price came down again another 50 p/p plus a free upgrade. So yesterday morning I went to my TA and sure enough we got it. We were originally in an 8A on the Main deck of the Miracle. We could have gotten an upgrade to an 8F. I didn't want to be so high up so I chose to go up just one deck to an 8B on the Upper Deck. Same midship location. So far since I booked I am saving $200 because there was a price reduction a few weeks ago. Keep checking those prices. They could come down again. Hey soon they will be paying me to take the cruise....LOL :D

I don't know if it's for every sailing, but it's still worth checking out.

Thanks...but the new code didn't work for our cruise leaving next month. The upside...we still paid alot less than it is sailing for now; but that doesn't stop me from checking CCL daily to see if they are clearing out the last few cabins, with hopes of an onboard credit.

I look at it this way...we've received a good price with very reasonable airfare...I'm happy....and counting the last 19 days until we leave on our 1st cruise for our 25th Anniversary.

Happy New Year

Bon Voyage

Suzi

Maybe someone can help me decide I am booked for a guaranteed room I have family in all guaranteed rooms (INSIDE BALCONY AND FOR A SUITE) Do you think it would be better if I had them all switch to the free upgrade and pay the 50.00 more a person. I am the planner here for 4 cabins becuase my family has no clue :). If anyone can help me I will be sailing on June 4th, 2007. Thank you all for all your help

OH I forgot I have another quick question does anyone know how I can order things to be waiting for us in the staterooms? I have been on carnival's website but it is telling me that I need a cabin no. I am a garanteed room So I might not get it until I get to the peir Right?

Maybe someone can help me decide I am booked for a guaranteed room I have family in all guaranteed rooms (INSIDE BALCONY AND FOR A SUITE) Do you think it would be better if I had them all switch to the free upgrade and pay the 50.00 more a person. I am the planner here for 4 cabins becuase my family has no clue :). If anyone can help me I will be sailing on June 4th, 2007. Thank you all for all your help

OH I forgot I have another quick question does anyone know how I can order things to be waiting for us in the staterooms? I have been on carnival's website but it is telling me that I need a cabin no. I am a garanteed room So I might not get it until I get to the peir Right?

Probably not worth it. Their "free upgrade" is usually 1 deck up in the same category. Not at all worth paying extra for, in my opinion. For your second question, you can buy gifts for guaranteed cabins but you can't do it on line, you have to call. Happy sailing..

actually the upgrade is for the higest available. THe balcony could get upgraded to the Panarama deck.

Since you are a past cruiser it might just pay off to make the call to your agent to see if you can get the free upgrade.

to the poster about the gifts in the cabin-- you have to call the # to buy gifts since there is no cabin number. Buying gifts by calling makes sure the gifts follow you when they start assigning space

I check almost everyday on the Carnival website to see if the price has changed, the price of our next cruise in Feb. 07 price has dropped by $220 PP.:) :) I have used different codes dp7, dp1 and now dp3 seems to be the past discount code that is active.

Archived