Going to Roatan

travelbugs2

Hello. There are many places to visit and see. It all depends on how adventuresome the group is and what type of activities you guys like to do. Also it would help knowing when you trip is planned. I live on the island and I can tell you that there things here for all types of personalites. If you know where the house you are renting is located, that will help me in giving you some ideas of places to visit in that part of the island. If you need any further info I would be glad to help. We came on a cruise for one day also and now we are here full time. Ciao, Joe

Hello. There are many places to visit and see. It all depends on how adventuresome the group is and what type of activities you guys like to do. Also it would help knowing when you trip is planned. I live on the island and I can tell you that there things here for all types of personalites. If you know where the house you are renting is located, that will help me in giving you some ideas of places to visit in that part of the island. If you need any further info I would be glad to help. We came on a cruise for one day also and now we are here full time. Ciao, Joe

We will be there in Feb and staying on West Bay Beach. We would like to charter a boat for a day and going discovering other islands nearby, snuba, restaurants, etc.

Archived