The Gallery Inn @ old San Juan

ladylynne

We just booked a room at the Gallery Inn right in the heart of old san juan. I have done an archive search and no one has seemed to have stayed there. I have read mixed reviews on the trip advisor and the most recent reviews do seem to be more favorable then the recent years past. Has anyone heard of this place? This place seems so quaint and off the beaten path that I am so excited about staying here. I have stayed at the caribe hilton, which I loved... and I have stayed at the wyndham (which is now the sheraton) and I thought that was over rated. (and no, walking to the pier was not an option since there are two piers and the princess did not arrive/depart from the one that was within walking distance to the hotel.

so anyone have a word on the Gallery Inn?

We just booked a room at the Gallery Inn right in the heart of old san juan. I have done an archive search and no one has seemed to have stayed there. I have read mixed reviews on the trip advisor and the most recent reviews do seem to be more favorable then the recent years past. Has anyone heard of this place? This place seems so quaint and off the beaten path that I am so excited about staying here. I have stayed at the caribe hilton, which I loved... and I have stayed at the wyndham (which is now the sheraton) and I thought that was over rated. (and no, walking to the pier was not an option since there are two piers and the princess did not arrive/depart from the one that was within walking distance to the hotel.

so anyone have a word on the Gallery Inn?

It looks like a really quaint place. I had considered it before as well, but got the Sheraton on Hotwire for $134 and Carnival docks right at pier #4 where the hotel is. Hope someone can tell you more about the Gallery Inn. I too noticed that the reviews were better this past year. Good luck and let us know when you come back how you liked it ~ Els

Archived