Carnival's Customer Service

bubbles1209

I e-mailed Carnival about 2 weeks before Christmas, and when I did, I figured it was a pretty pointless e-mail, but I would give it a shot. I e-mailed them asking if there was anywhere I could get a past guest pin for DH for Christmas from the ship we took our very 1st cruise on this past summer, or was I just out of luck until I sailed on that ship again. I never got a reply, and about 5 days before Christmas, I decided I would try e-mailing them again, thinking it may have gotten lost in the shuffle with the holidays and all. I went outside to check my mailbox, and there was an envelope from Carnival. I figured it was the DVD they had been randomly mailing out at Christmas time, and when I went inside and opened it, :eek: there were 2 past guest pins from Elation, with a letter telling me they were happy to send me the 2 pins as a reminder of our cruise.:D I was so happy!! I couldn't believe they actually sent me the pins, I just knew I was out of luck on that one. I hid one, with the envelope and the letter, and wrapped up the other and put it under our tree for DH to open on Christmas. He loved it! So, Carnival does go the extra mile for their customers sometimes.:) Guess they were in the holiday spirit, I know when I received those in the mail, I was.

i did the same thing, after learning on here that i shld have rec'd pins for all cruises 5 days and longer (thanks CC members). they sent all to me except the fantasy for our 5 night in july. they said fantasy didn't have pins b/c it had just started that itinerary (it flip floped w/ sensation, i think, due to propulsion problems). don't know if fantasy is doing some 5 nighters out of NOLA, but if so, i'll follow up at a alter date w/ hope that they ordered pins for her.

Archived