Any suggestions on who to use for zip lines?

c75

I'll be there next week, week of 7th, looking for a good company to pick us up when we get off the boat, then take us to a beach afterwards or cab service so we can snorkel around tabayana (sp?)...

thanks for any suggestions.

We just got back from visiting Roatan last week. We did the Roatan Canopy Tour for $45pp. It was a fantastic time. I admit, I was nervous at first but after the first zip, i calmed down alot. If you plan on doing the zip-line tour (at whichever place you go to), I would definitely recommend going as soon as you get off the ship. We did so and there was no line when we got there. HOwever, we were speaking to another couple who wanted to do the zip-line but waited to later in the day and ended up not being able to do it because the wait was too long.

Bodden tours. com

We booked with them online and Victor Bodden took care of everything. We had a group of 37 on the tour, 3 vans/buses. Victor and his drivers took us all over the island. We went to Fantasy Island to see the spider monkeys, Iguana Farm($5 entry fee), a few in our group zip lined (I think it was $45), some snorkled ($15.00extra), some shopped, and we had lunch on the beach. It was a great day. The tour cost 25pp. The cost for snorkeling and zipping was extra.

Victor was very responsive with all of our questions, via email prior to the cruise. We were well informed and he followed through on everything.

Bodden tours. com

We booked with them online and Victor Bodden took care of everything. We had a group of 37 on the tour, 3 vans/buses. Victor and his drivers took us all over the island. We went to Fantasy Island to see the spider monkeys, Iguana Farm($5 entry fee), a few in our group zip lined (I think it was $45), some snorkled ($15.00extra), some shopped, and we had lunch on the beach. It was a great day. The tour cost 25pp. The cost for snorkeling and zipping was extra.

Victor was very responsive with all of our questions, via email prior to the cruise. We were well informed and he followed through on everything.

Which zipline place did you use? Would you add or omit anything if you toured Roatan again? Where did you snorkle? Was Fantasy Island worth the visit?

Thx for the info!

We enjoyed the entire tour with Bodden. There was plenty of time to zip and do the whole tour(we didnt zip...so I dont know who Victor uses, but those that did were very happy with the experience). Fantasy Island was ok....If you have time for it...great but not a must see... It was fun to see the spider monkeys. They come right down out of the trees to sit on your shoulder. The Iguana Farm was really interesting. There are 100's of huge lizards all over the place. I am not sure how Victor does the snorkeling tour. He set everything up a head of time for our group. It was rainy and the water wasnt very clear that day.

We enjoyed the entire tour with Bodden. There was plenty of time to zip and do the whole tour(we didnt zip...so I dont know who Victor uses, but those that did were very happy with the experience). Fantasy Island was ok....If you have time for it...great but not a must see... It was fun to see the spider monkeys. They come right down out of the trees to sit on your shoulder. The Iguana Farm was really interesting. There are 100's of huge lizards all over the place. I am not sure how Victor does the snorkeling tour. He set everything up a head of time for our group. It was rainy and the water wasnt very clear that day.

Archived