Site

Gingee

Does anyone know of a site that you can bring up cruise prices without talking to a agent? I usually use cruisevalue but for a cruise I am checking, it doesn't say anything but "call this number".

have you ever goin to *****..com . i booked my last 2 cruises with their help, agency bid for your business they try to beat each others price. can go lower the than cruise line cuz its not advertized .its your email. request a price. most agencies are included:) :)

No deal just last minute for $299. Saw and booked on Tuesday, ship left that week end. We thought it would be an inside, deck 9. But was outside balcony also deck 9, mid ship. In November we went on the Sun Princess, 10 days, inside, deck 9, HUGE handicapped cabin (we didn't ask it for but were given it when they upgraded us to higher deck) for $499@. We booked that in early Sept. when we found it! We are self employed so can do last minute cruises.

Does anyone know of a site that you can bring up cruise prices without talking to a agent? I usually use cruisevalue but for a cruise I am checking, it doesn't say anything but "call this number".

:) Both of those websites have prices and all info listed and include taxes and port charges. I've booked cruises successfully with both but like ***** a little better.

Archived