some ?'s about our upcoming cruise

hi all! i hope everyone had a good new years! :)

my bf and i and a few friends are going on the majesty 4 night in 2 months and i had a few questions. we are all between the ages of 20 and 24.

1-how do we know if there are going to be themes in the dinning room? i read on here a few times that there have been nights when the theme for the dinning room was 70's or caribbean themed and i want to make sure i know if this is occurring so we can be prepared for it

2- does anyone know which night is formal night?

3- the ports of call are bahamas, cococay and key west... any suggestions for excursions?

4- does anyone have any pictures of the ship and/or ports?

thanks all in advance for your help, which from experience i know will be great! :)

We loved our 4-day Majesty cruise in June. The crew delivered outstanding service and we had a fabulous time!

1-how do we know if there are going to be themes in the dinning room? i read on here a few times that there have been nights when the theme for the dinning room was 70's or caribbean themed and i want to make sure i know if this is occurring so we can be prepared for it

Your cruise compass will tell you the theme. I know that the first night there was an 80's party, but no one dressed 80s in the dining room. You can't tell about people dressing caribbean because that look just looks like cruise wear to me.

2- does anyone know which night is formal night?

If I remember correctly, formal night is the Bahamas night. Then there is a great sail-away party on the pool deck at midnight.

3- the ports of call are bahamas, cococay and key west... any suggestions for excursions?

We had a great time doing the guided aquarium tours through the Discover Atlantis tour in Nassau. We didn't do an excursion in Key West because it's fun to just shop and bar hop on your own. Next time we go to Cococay, we're going to do the waverunners.

4- does anyone have any pictures of the ship and/or ports?
If you do a search for Majesty cruise photos you can find some links.

Have fun!

Theme nights means nothing more than the menu theme and/or activites going on around the ship at night. You don't have to dress themed, you dress either resort casual or formal, depending on the dress code that night.

Depending on where in the Bahams you go, you might want to think about a dolphin encounter if it is available.

Cococay is RCCL's private island - you just get off and enjoy the beach.

My Husband And I Were Both 25 When We Took This Cruise.

In Nassau Exploring Atlantis Is Fun, Just Take A Cab Over There. Alos The Dolphin Excursion Is Really Fun.

In Coco Cay We Had So Much Fun Renting The Jet Ski. Also Renting The Floating Mats Is Great For Relaxing. Have Fun!

Archived